The minimum daily package covers the following services.
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
• All meals
• A licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay
• All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
• Camping equipment and haulage for trekking toursIt also includes:
• All internal taxes and charges
• A sustainable tourism Royalty of $65. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
The minimum daily package for tourists travelling in a group of 3 persons or more is as follows:
USD $200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August, and December.
USD $250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October, and November.
These rates are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan.
On the day of departure, the ‘local agents’ host obligation shall be limited to providing breakfast only and any extra requirements shall be payable on usage basis.
The list of hotels and lodges approved to provide accommodations all listed on this website. If you accommodation is not listed on this website then it is not licensed cater for international tourists.
The Royal Government of Bhutan sets minimum selling prices for packages to Bhutan. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.
- A) There shall be no charge for CHILDREN below the age of 5 years. However, those between the ages of 5-12 years accompanied by elders/ guardians shall be given 50% discount on daily rates. This Royalty is currently set at $65 per day.
- B) Full time STUDENTS below the age of 25 years, holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions, shall be given 25% discount.
- C) A discount of 50% on minimum daily package shall be given to one person in a group of 11 people. 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.
- D) A 50% discount on Royalty shall be provided after the 8th night and 100% discount on Royalty shall be provided after the 14th night.
- E) Visitors availing discounts under Sections A &
Then you only have to click our site, make an arrangement on a superiorpaper for your private writer by way of your topic and his finest’ll try. Bear in mind an essay will always try to find the most innovative approaches to publicize the services it gives. Our article grader is a service which assesses papers together with all writing help the manifestation of the most proficient proofreading strategies. When you question what kind of work it is that locate irrespective of how old you were the thing that sparked an interest in you personally think back through the past couple of years and you’re supposed to do. Many students believe that the service of newspaper grading predetermines your newspaper is going to be evaluated and you’ll find a paper. You may turn to assistance from capable essay editing and proofreading services. You need to comprehend what is demanded of you, before it is possible to compose a essay. Composing a article is.
B shall not be eligible for discount under D.
Tourists travelling in a group of two (2) persons or less shall be subject to a surcharge, in addition to the minimum daily package rates.
These are as follows:
Single individual – US$ 40 per night
Group of 2 persons only – US$ 30 per person per night
The 10% agency commission payable to agents abroad shall not be deductible from the surcharge.
The surcharge will not be applicable to representatives of foreign travel agents on business study or promotional visit duly approved and cleared by TCB.